[Sansei Trust Accounting Office] (hereinafter referred to as "our office") recognizes the importance of personal information and will handle and protect it appropriately as follows. We will disclose the protection and handling of personal information in this service below. If the privacy statement posted on this service is not observed, please contact the contact point below.
Our office respects and strictly observes laws and social order concerning the protection of personal information, and strives to properly handle and protect personal information.
2. Definition of personal information
Personal information includes the customer's name, date of birth, telephone number, attribute information such as place of work, e-mail address, address, information on the prospective joint guarantor, and other information provided by the customer. Refers to information that can identify an individual customer by combining one or more.
3. Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
Personal information will be acquired by appropriate means, and the purpose of use will be announced, notified, and specified, etc., and personal information will not be handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use without the consent of the person. In addition, when providing or disclosing personal information to a third party, we will do so in accordance with the procedures stipulated by laws and regulations.
4. Purpose of use of personal information
- Answers to questions and inquiries received
- Provision of services related to tax accountant services, consulting services, etc.
- Provision of other services necessary for the performance of contracts with customers
- Sending or sending materials, etc. related to the business of our office
- Providing information on management, accounting, taxation, legal revisions, etc.
- Creation of statistical data classified by customer attributes (age, address, etc.)
- Accompanying tasks 1-6
5. Provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information held by our office will be provided to third parties in the following cases
- When there is the consent of the person himself/herself.
- When it is based on the provisions of laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution, a local government, or a party entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person concerned, to carry out the affairs When there is a risk of interference.
- When disclosing to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use to a reliable outsourcing contractor who has signed a non-disclosure agreement.
6. Security control measures for personal information
We will properly and carefully manage personal information held by our office, and take necessary and appropriate security control measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
7. Consignment of personal information handling
We may outsource the handling of personal information held by our office. In that case, we will select a party that has taken sufficient measures to protect personal information, and will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of the subcontractor.
8. Procedures for disclosure and correction of personal information
Upon request from the person concerned regarding the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information managed by our office, we will promptly and reasonably respond to the request after confirming the identity of the person concerned.
9. Links to other sites
This website contains links to third-party websites, but please note that we are not responsible for privacy protection on these third-party websites.
10. Inquiries regarding personal information protection
Inquiries regarding the handling and management of personal information at our office are as follows.
SANSEI Trust Tax and Accounting.
■ Revision and change of basic policy This basic policy is subject to change as appropriate due to the enactment, revision and abolition of laws and regulations and changes in circumstances.